Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've been featured again

I just wanted to point out that I found another blog post about "Tangerine Sunshine", found here. If anyone else is interested in writing about me, your are DEFINITELY more than welcome to mention Tangerine Sunshine in your blog, website, etc.

Additionally, I am currently in the process of working on my first ever custom order (that wasn't a friend or family member). Two versions of my Jumbled Bruise bracelet, only in shades of pink instead! It's going rather well, although I am still waiting for some of the beads I ordered to arrive.

Other than that all is well in the world of Tangerine Sunshine. Next week I will be adding a lot of new stock to my shop, as well as trying out a ton of different promotional ideas. We will see how that goes, and I will post a list of everything I do with comments, etc.