Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A little pick-up

Sales have been going pretty well the past 2 weeks or so -- I think I've made about 5 sales in the past two weeks, which is quite a few considering I had two in the entire first month I was on Etsy.... I've also been spending a small chunk of change on more beads, more organizers, shipping supplies, all that fun stuff. I made a banner for my esty site, check it out if you have the time.... I've also been making quite a bit of new stuff. My goal for this week is to post at least 2 new things on my etsy store each day. With classes almost over (it's finals week!) I'm going to have a lot more free time for making jewelry :)

I've been really in to pendants lately, so I think I'm going to learn how to make pendants. I'm not really sure how, but it will be a fun venture, right?

No comments: