Friday, April 6, 2007

Finally, some sales!

I found a new site today call PoshPoints, which is sort an online trading site, similar to ebay except that you don't use real money, just points. You get 15 points when you sign up, which you can use to buy anything on the site. You can also sell your own stuff for any amount of points that you want. The seller pays for the shipping of the items, and the buyer doesn't have to worry about anything other than having enough points. Anyway, I listed a bit of my jewelry on there, and within the first hour I sold 3 pairs of my devil ducky earrings! Yay! I also bought 3 different packs of beads with my sign-up points. So I am going to ship them all out tomorrow, and of course I will include a few Tangerine Sunshine business cards in each -- 1 for them, and 2 or 3 that they can hand out to friends, family, etc. (hopefully)


PoshPoints Online                         Trading Community

No comments: