Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm a little upset, because I had my first ever complaint a few days ago... Apparently one of the pairs of earrings I sent out was broken during shipping, so when it arrived to the buyer one of the earrings was broken. I corrected the problem immediately though, and sent her a replacement. I'm pretty sure that was the best way to deal with the situation, other than maybe a refund. But in her email to me she asked for a replacement, so it seemed like a good idea.

Other than that not much has been happening in my jewelry world... I've listed a few more things on etsy, but I have been REALLY busy with classes (only 2 more weeks left, so there's a lot going on). I will definitely have more time to devote to the jewelry business after the first week of May.

Just wanted to keep everyone updated...

No comments: