Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Frustration

My motivation for jewelry making is really low right now.... My roommate opened up an etsy store and sold two things in her first day -- how come I can't do that? I suppose I ought to try harder, but sometimes it's just so frustrating... I always end up making things that I would like, which is apparently much different than what most people would like, ya know?

On another note... I made up a flier to hang on campus, but I am having some printer problems right now. Hopefully I'll get that all taken care of soon, so I can hang the fliers up early next week, and HOPEFULLY make a sale or maybe even two ;) I have the beads and stuff in a baggy for this necklace that I want to make, I might take it with me to work tomorrow and finish it. I currently have 8 things listed in my store, and I would like to have about a dozen or so when I put the fliers up.

No comments: