Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My first etsy sale!

I made my first sale at my Etsy store, a pair of dragon coin earrings that sold for $3. They were pretty cute, the same ones that I sent to a friend in Milwaukee so she could help me promote. So anyway, YAY! The girl that bought them has a brand new Etsy profile that was started the day she bought my earrings, so I'm assuming (hoping) that one of my business cards, or links somewhere, referred her to my stuff, she liked them, and set up and account to buy them.

Now I feel a little bit more confident about my stuff :) Also, I bought a light tent/box on ebay last week that should be arriving soon -- it will help me take better pictures of my stuff, which should translate into better sales (which is what I've heard from other people)

Well, here's to hopefully more sales to come!

No comments: