Friday, March 16, 2007

Layout

I have received a few comments from people saying that I should search for a template to change my layout a bit. This is something I have been considering, I'm just not sure what I am looking for yet. I want the basic color scheme/design for this site to go along somewhat with the logo that I make for my jewelry biz. I have been playing around with a few ideas, but haven't gotten anything cool yet.

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to share them with me. I promise to give you credit for your work, and a free jewelry item from my store if I end up using your design.
Thanks all!

1 comment:

Jason Castro said...

Yeah! If you find a suitable template i think your blog would look more lively. Because your content is pretty good!


Cheers.
Rene (http://hitthenet.org)

(i'm from mylot, with username "nufoundglory")