Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Some more jewelry

I've made a few more pairs of earrings and a necklace, but of course I have been too busy/lazy to take pictures. I want to get 10 or so things up in my store before I start putting signs up on campus to have people go there. I know that things are always slow for people starting out, but I'm so desperate to get a sale.... I just want to have a feeling of accomplishment, a feeling that people like my stuff enough to pay for it. Is that silly? I would just feel a lot more confident about my stuff if I knew people liked it...

In other news... I also picked up the paperwork today to start an organization on campus. That way my roommate and I can find some other people that are interested in making jewelry and get together all the time. And if we're able to set up a table in the student union to sell stuff, we'll get a lot more "coverage" because hundreds of students walk through there every day. And people tend to make purchases on impulse a lot more when they can actually see something and have it in their hands, right?

1 comment:

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hi Brit, This is Mike from Mike's Money Making Rants & Raves. Thanks for wanting to trade links with me. I have added your link to my blog. Let me know when you add mine to your's. Thanks